Trump Domestic Policy
Trump's Domestic Policy can be summed up as:
- Reduction in federal taxes and regulations, resulting in 3.5% unemployment (lowest in history)
- ObamaCare's damage was mitigated (eliminate mandate)
- Appoint Constitutionalist Judges (empower individuals and States) - 2 Supremes, 53 federal appeals, 144 District Courts, 20 specialty.
- Abortion: against the radical left's extreme positions on full term abortions and encroaching on religious freedoms by forcing others to do them and pay for it.
- Prison reform (end falsely accused/imprisoned)
- Pulling us out of the doomed-to-fail Paris Climate Accord, exceeded it's requirements (while Europe failed to live up to it), and we got Energy Independence instead.
- Reorganization of Veterans Affairs.
- COVID: Put travel bans on China, Iran, EU. Paycheck Protection Program, and pulled us out of perpetual lockdown that Democrats and their media advocated for - which kept the U.S. economy from collapsing under the Democrats Wuhan Virus response
- Immigration: Completed more than 300 miles of the Border Wall, that Democrats promised they would do since the 1980's. deals with Mexico, El Salvador and Guatemala have helped stem a flow of illegal entries into the United States.
- Replaced NAFTA w/United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement
- Instead of cow-towing to Blue Bubble of FakeNews and progressive activism masquerading as the Tech Elite, he's willing to take them on, and get them to expose who they are (Marxists in Beanies), and what they believe in (bias, censorship, intolerance/contempt for mainstream views).
I saw some silliness about how the current bull market has nothing to do with '45 (Trump). That to me is as dumb as giving him all the credit. Presidents can either (a) create headwinds on growth (raise taxes, regulations, energy costs) (b) put tailwinds on growth (decrease taxes, regulations, and lower energy costs through encouraging drilling/pipelines). That can be swamped by other factors, but they are a known variable in the equations -- and they do have SOME ability to influence markets.
I don't care how people vote, or who they like or not. Love or hate Trump anyways, whatever. But I do care about the truth, and the truth is that Trumponomics has done more positive for the economy than Obamanomics did.
Trump Accomplishments : 2 items