This section is all about me (Ari Sabouni). (If you want more about why, you can read the About section). So this might seem a little self-serving, but heck, what is life if it isn't sharing our experiences and perceptions, in the hopes that others can chuckle or learn from them? Plus, I learned long ago, that once I write something down, the process of writing and organizing is cathartic. And once written, I can completely, "let it go". After I leave this mortal coil, at least there was a small part of me, that will live on -- whether in words, or lessons that others learned.
👤 Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, these are a few of my favorite things. Or at least favorite things that have happened to me. Some good, some bad. But if you grow/learn from the bad, then they make you who you are... and thus are my favorite things as well.
Favorites : 14 items
- Cars sort of matter to me: they were freedom and the ability to go where I wanted. For a while, they were sort of an extension of my personality, or at least reflected it a little -- though as I got older, I got more utilitarian and they're more a transportation device. These are pictures of cars that I've owned: or like make/model/color substitutes if I can't find pictures of my actual car.
Now the pedaling isn't as hard for the same speed, and you get there faster (so you don't ride it as long as otherwise), because it helps you. But because you get there faster, I tend to ride it more often, and further than I would ride the regular bike. It's fun, so you think, "I'll just take the e-Bike"... and thus you ride it more and more often, and pedal more when you're on it. So I don't understand how any of that is "Cheating". It's certainly much better than driving, which would be the alternative more often, if I didn't have the e-Bike.
- Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... these are a few of my favorite things. Just a few books that were worth the time to read. Or at least impacted me in my youth.
- Places we've lived, owned, or had as rental properties. Where you're from and what experiences you had, sort of define us -- or at least leave marks. Plus re-visiting them in pictures brings back memories.
- Really just a collection of things I drew, illustrated or borrowed and altered (real artists steal).
- Pet's that I've owned, borrowed or lost. Some of them were just animals I cared for, many had strong personalities and I bonded with and thus missed when they passed, got lost, or eaten. Plus re-visiting them in pictures brings back memories.
I was just imagining, what would a Life Experience Resume look like, if you weren't applying for a job, and just sharing some of the things you'd accomplished: work, personal life, experiences. Plus I wanted to organize some pictures, diplomas, and accolades I'd collected. (Not counting things I'd thrown away, like Martial Arts Tournament Trophies).
These are just a few of my stories:
👤 Here's a list of experiences that I've had. Just little anecdotes on life, and what I've seen. Some have sort of a lesson, some just are what they are.
Experiences : 17 items