Nevada has some irregularities:
- Republicans filed a lawsuit showing failure to sanitize voter roles. There were 95,000 suspicious votes: 8,000 ballots cast by voters with addresses that don't exist, 15,000 voters registered to vacant or commercial properties, 2,468 votes by voters that legally changed their address to another state or country, 42,000 voters who voted twice in Nevada, 1,500 voters listed as deceased, 20,000 Nevada voters with a non-Nevada mailing address, 6,000 United States Postal Service flags on vacant addresses -- that alone is more than 33,000 more votes than would be needed to swing an election, without counting illegal immigrants voting, or many other questionable things below.
- There's a sworn statement by an election worker in Clark County alleging (a) they were allowing people to vote without valid ID (b) people handing unopened mail-in ballot envelopes to others who opened them and filled them out (c) groups creating a wall to obstruct the view of others opening and filling out ballots and handing them in (d) others turning in multiple ballots
- Whistleblower claims Biden/Harris van unloading ballots to the voting center.
- Project Veritas Video showing Mailman giving people handful of other people's ballots to vote with
- Video of a bunch of Trump votes in a trashcan
- Reports of high post-mortem voter turnout
- Clark County threw out an election where the number of election discrepancies surpassed the margin of victory.  It was 139 discrepancies with a margin of 10, but it does show voter fraud (irregularities) are real and impacting elections.