Joe Biden just called the Presidents family and demanded he concede the election. Unfortunately he called the Reagan family. I was correct in predicting the polls were way off: whatever the final outcome, the pollsters, CNN, WaPo and NYT were terribly wrong, again, perpetuating what later turned out to be FakeNews to harm the standing President. One needs to ask, "Bug" or "Feature". Since they are using double-standards on when to announce a winner, with always premature on (D) and always demanding patience when (R), I think we know the answer. And it's not just at getting the public the truth.
Election 2020 : 8 items
Biden Win Upsides - Trump won, but I'm calling it for Biden/Harris. Trump didn't win by enough that the left won't steal the election from him (or at least undermine America), like they did to Nixon and tried to with Bush, and don't get me started on Tammany Hall, JFK, Johnson and FDR. But a Biden Win isn't all bad - the democrats win the little victories but lose the war:
- We've survived horrible Democrat administrations before (FDR, Jackson, Johnson, JFK, Wilson, Obama, Carter), and we will again. Democrats they always fed backlashes against themselves. If you want Republicans to win in the future, just give Democrats what they asked for today. So this isn't the end, but it could be the end of the Democrats at least for a generation that is exposed to what Democrats have to offer.
- Nobody informed will buy the mainstream media again. Any right-wing blog or News source offered more accurate predictions than NYT, CNN or WaPo. Citizen journalism thrives as the Mainstream Media keeps shooting their credibility in the face. Nate Silver is once again shown as the sports-clown, well out of his league in politics, that he's always been. Polls will never be trusted by anyone but rubes and democrats. That means people will have to think for themselves, instead of trusting the media/polls to tell them what to think.
- Big Tech may have pushed too far, and are starting to get the retaliation they have earned.
- If Republicans hold the Senate, closed in the house, gained in states, this will be a relatively minor victory and they just aren't going to get much done. (They can't stack the Supreme Court, or add DC and Puerto Rico as a way to stack the Senate, as long as Republicans hold the Senate). And there's some serious downsides for the left
- Trump won bigly with intelligent Blacks and Latinos, not to mention blue collar working stiffs. I don't know if Trump comes back in 2024, or he just goes on to be like Obama the heckler -- only with his own TV Station. But some of his recipe will remain. Take on the media head-on! Don't cave to cancel culture and the left. His coalition shows that conservatives are willing to put up with some of the same coarseness from their side as the left has always tolerated. And he was more diverse in 2020 than in 2016 -- more blacks, latinos, asians and women. That shows that even the disenfranchised are waking up to how bad the dems are. Over time, that's going to leave a mark.
- The DNC has alienated all but coastal elites and urban/suburban rubes who want free shit and identity politics. But their coalition is so fractured, that it can't survive for long -- their interests beyond undermining American interests are just too misaligned to hold for long. Joe and Kamala in the same administration divides them further. If Joe is the progressive puppet, they alienate the sane Democrats to avoid the 25th Amendment coup. But if he has a backbone and pretends to be a moderate, then the Kamala faction will be outraged. They want both extremes and they can't have them both at the same time.
- What Democrats pass won't be enough for their progressive wing, and what they do pass will be a disaster, so either way they earn resentment. If the economy doesn't do gang busters under the Senile Joe and Comrade Kamala's dictates (and odds are it won't), we may see a bigger shift that dissolves the DNC as a working organization. Democrats can't hide from what they own. So the odds of Republicans taking the house in 2022 and Presidency in 2024 are high. The odds that this burns down the Marxist Sex-worker as the future of the DNC is high. And that burns down the AOC faction as they rip the mask off the Democratic Fascist wing of the progressive party. I don't know how the Democrats survive in middle America with a fake African American Marxist as the best they have to offer.
Outcomes - Here's a point I've made but some choose not to get it, "it doesn't matter what you think or feel, it's about what THEY believe". Progressives think forcing someone to do something is winning: because they get their way. And that's why leftist Governments fall. Laws don't change people. People believing something and agreeing with the law does. Government runs by the consent of the governed.
Polls disasterously wrong - I was right that the polls were going to be wrong. They were off by over 17 points in many cases. Which means that CNN, WaPo, 538, NYT and all their experts were either incompetent, liars or both. I think both. Whether they were willfully ignorant, fraudulent or incompetent doesn't change that this was a form of Voter Fraud: they manipulated voters with a false beliefs, just like FakeNews, Bias, selective fact checking, lies of omissions and censorship does. This is a form of voter suppression and manipulation -- and if Russia did it to us on a large scale, there would be dramatic foreign policy consequences. Because it was our leftist "media" it will be ignored.
Vindication - In a righteous election with some shaky events, the winner would *DEMAND* investigations and proof of vindication (to avoid any cloud of suspicion). Those trying to obstruct it, would be doing so because they don't believe in either vote integrity, or they believe/know the truth will work against them. Democrats not only obstructed any quality controls in advance of the election (and fought to put questionable process in place, against warnings), but are obstructing any auditing/investigations or independent verification to prove the vote righteous after-the-fact. That's called a red flag. Why would you increase suspicion on an election, and fight against getting that cleared, if there wasn't abuse?
Biden - Joe Biden just called the Presidents family and demanded he concede the election. Unfortunately he called the Reagan family. While Trump won, historically the Democrats cheat, the media covers and takes the leftist side, and the Democrat wins as an illegitimate candidate that the press fawns over.
- 1948 LBJ stole the Senate Seat from Coke Stevenson, which allowed him to be VP, and then President.
- 1960 JFK stole the election from Nixon, also with the help of LBJ (who he put on the ticket because of his history corrupting Texas elections). Texas and Illinois mob, put JFK over the top.
- 2000 Bush/Gore was an example where the President did legitimately win, and the Press was outraged and attacked Bush and ignored the corruption/cheating
- 2008 Obama/McCain was an example of lots of cheating happened, but Obama would have likely won anyways. The press covered for the abuse.
- 2016 was an example where Hillary's side cheated, but the Press covered by attacking Trump with a fake Russia narrative that was later debunked.
Not Voter Fraud - Not everything that looks like voter fraud is voter fraud. Here are some things that smelled fishy, but might be debunked (if you believe and trust the Fact Checkers). Of course in a lot of cases the Fact Checkers have been wrong in the past too. But these are ones that appear to have some semi-credible explanation. However, that these claims are credible shows that people ARE paying attention to Democrats chicanery and are losing faith in our process (for some very good reasons). And these things are easily fixable with better quality controls (like voter role sanitization) that Democrats have obstructed for 40 years. Evidence includes: 118 year old Michigan Man votes by absentee ballot • Hammer and Scorecard • PA livestream filling out ballots •
Quotes - Some people sum up problems in a few words:
- "I sure hope Trump doesn't create a constitutional crisis by making up a conspiracy about election fraud and then pushing it for three years when he knew all along that he had made it up because that would be really bad" ~ @JoshDunn
- "Joe Biden got more than any other President in history (74M), yet did not swing a single state house, lost seats in congress, and will only change the Senate if they win a revote in Georgia. Which means 10's of millions of voters only filled out the top of the ticket. What are the odds?." ~ Me (from something I read)
- "The election was the worst American sports: the players were out of shape and past their prime, the cheerleaders were ugly and had stupid signs, the commercials were horrible, and the refs were embarrassing with their bad calls." ~ Anonymous
Voter Fraud - This is a list of some of the questionable things going on with the 2020 Election vote. Some of these may get proven as just suspicious later, many may never be proven, but all are sketchy outliers that offer reasonable people a reason for concern. Evidence includes: Arizona • Benford's Law and Math • Big Tech Censorship • California • Campaign Crowd Size • Dead votes • Democrat Reaction • Dominion • Election Fraud Witnesses • Georgia • Hammer and Scorecard • Late night vote spikes • Lawsuits • Michigan • Minnesota • Nevada • North Carolina • Outcomes • Pennsylvania • Poll Observers blocked • Polls disasterously wrong • Vindication • Virginia • Vote Ratios • Wisconsin • It's not about this election, it's about all of them. If Democrats can get away with this, and suppress a reasonable investigation, then they will do it again. That will disenfranchise 70M+ voters who are getting cheated, or believe they are getting cheated, and that will tear the republic apart.
- The reason this is a illegitimate election is easy: Democrats blocked auditing of counting in many elections, they allowed propaganda at many other polling places, they extended deadlines well beyond normal, they corrupted quality controls like the lack of VoterID (and instead allowing unsigned and unwitnessed ballots in the most corrupt city / Philadelphia), the dead/illegals/felons (the dems strongest supporters) were voting in many areas, they allowed drive thru voting without going through due process, they allowed blanket mail-in voting in ways that increased abuse, they allowed voter harvesting in other areas. This is after the media and big tech were actively running election interference. So Biden JFK'd his way into a win: the informed will never consider that legitimate. (By cheating to win, everyone knows the Dems are cheaters). So what Democrats do to win delegitimizes them when they squeak one by (like this election). Even some Democrats (those with integrity) will eventually get tired of that, grow, and switch parties.
So the choices are Trump wins now, and the Democrats start figuring out a cause to fight for -- not just "Orange Man is bad!", "Let's destroy our energy infrastructure and burn down the economy", and "everyone that doesn't agree with us is racist". Or the Democrats get this round, and burn themselves to the ground by 2024. Either way, I'm happy, because Democrats didn't get what they wanted: a mandate to remake America into a more Soviet (USSA) type image.