Hillary Clinton: Bitch and Liar
There's all the scandals that she got caught lying in (after accusing the other side of lying). And there are many more stories of her being an angry shrew that yelled a lot, and threw things, and the Whitehouse staff didn't like her, at all. (These stories kept coming out). In polls, more people believe in Bigfoot (14%) than Hillary being honest (11%). (Really). While I don't mind a tough-minded President or candidate (or even a "bitchy" one, at times), there's a difference between occasionally coming down on people, and just being nasty to be around or a bully. Many close to her tell the same story about her being nasty, bully, corrupt and a liar. Books have been written calling her, 'the Lady Macbeth of Little Rock", her household cook in Littlerock said, "The devil’s in that woman". While anecdotes aren't proof, when there are so many, over so many years, you have to be an idiot (or partisan) to assume that they're ALL false. Is everyone out to get this poor innocent altruist saint? Even Snopes has to admit it's at least partly true, though they focus on the little stuff to distract from the bigger picture.
- 1 The vast conspiracy isn't just right-wing
- 2 Conclusions
- 2.1 Issues: 2nd Amendment - Hillarycare - It takes a Village - SecState Ethics: Alinsky - Watergate - Whitewater - Troopergate - IRS-gate - Filegate - Associates - Huma & Weinergate - Bill - Chelsea - Pardongate - Vandals - Benghazi - Emailgate - Liar Greed: Cattlegate - Travelgate - Chinagate - Lincolngate - Lootergate (2001) - Lootergate (2012) - Giftgate - Clinton Foundation Gasslighting: Go-Away - Rape Victim - Bimbo squad - Birthers - Russian Hackers - Nuclear Response Time - Quotes
The vast conspiracy isn't just right-wing
There are many quotes attributed to her about what a rude/foul being she can be. Like some of the following, and even left leaning snopes has to admit that they've appeared in print and been attributed to her from many different sources. Either they're all lying, or what people close to her remember is how foul she is.
- "Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?" (Her pet name for Bill) ~ From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer
- "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!" ~ From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72 - Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One
- "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!" Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book "The First Partner" pg.25
- "You fucking idiot" Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book "Crossfire" ~pg.84
- "Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too! Just do your goddamn job and keep your mouth shut." Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning." From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90
While Snopes did their best to cary her water by claiming it's a mixture of false things, what they meant to say is that most are true or at least partly true, and the general tone is on-target or even understated. Since that doesn't reflect well on their agenda, they seem to focus on the important stuff like spelling mistakes, or misattributed words, in the dozens of examples out there.
Anecdotes aren't proof, but they do hint at patterns (and can tell you where to look). My wife is a flight attendant whose Mom worked with the State department a lot, and has many stories about how much they hated working with her administration. As a flight attendant, my wife flew with a few Secret Service agents who had been on Hillary's detail during the Clinton administration, and in their discussion she asked about this -- they're diplomatic in response, but the take-away was all his other assignments were better experiences. Everyone who worked around her, has a Hillary story. There's just something about her, that most seem to detest, and that's not something you want in your commander in chief or top diplomat.
Then there's history of lies. Little ones and big ones.
- Landing under sniper fire in Bosnia
- Then Bill and her lying about the lie they were caught telling, "Hillary once made a minor mistake in telling a story, late at night", when it was 4 times, over weeks, in the morning. 
- Dead broke claims the year they only made $12M
- Being named after Sir Edmund Hillary (Climber of Everest), who completed his famous climb 7 years after she was born. 
- Her fable about being an almost lone Women while taking her LSAT's, only, over 7% of the class was Women, and nothing in her story makes sense with the time. 
- Hillary’s Claim She Tried to Join the Marines - not a proven lie, but everyone who knows her is skeptical at best.
- Many, many more lies.