John Brennan (Bill Clinton fan, Obama Appointee) was head of the CIA from 2013-2016 - caught lying many times, but then that's the CIA's job: to like a mislead. He's just not very good at it as he keeps getting caught being wrong or dishonest.
- He got caught lying to congress and the Press on many occasions
- He was ranting about it was "Treason" for Trump having a meeting with Putin, proving he's either flamingly ignorant of the law and what that means, or he's a partisan Obama/DNC lackey, willing to say anything for fame/attention.
- There is a courtesy that ex-Intelligence operatives keep their security clearances so they can be consulted. However, Brennan lied, became a political operative, and such an annoyance that his was revoked (no one in the Trump administration is going to consult with a rabid partisan hater), then Brennan had a tantrum in the NYT where he claimed that was trying to silence him (no), it was retaliation (maybe), and it was a free speech issue (not even close). His words prove to the informed why he shouldn't be trusted with national secrets.
Remember Brennan's CIA had highlights like:
- After botching the whole Benghazi, they forced the defenders to sign NDA's, without legal representation, at the memorial service for fallen comrades, in order to suppress their free speech. Not because of security concerns (those were already covered under employment agreements), but because the parts of the event they could normally talk about, would have made the agency or the bosses look bad. . So they suppressed the truth for political agenda. And Brennan denied doing it, and later got caught having lied about that too. 
- 2011 - Brennan claimed that al Qaeda’s "grandiose vision" of an "Islamic caliphate" is an "absurd" and "feckless delusion that is never going to happen." And 3 years later, ISIS declared itself to be a caliphate, ruling over a large part of Iraq and Syria, and Obama admitted that we were blindsided and the CIA had been wrong and hadn't put this on his RADAR. 
2018.08.15 - The Trump administration read a statement that cited reasons for cancelling Brennan’s Security Clearance, including:
- "erratic conduct and behavior"
- "leveraging" his clearance to make false allegations
- engage in "wild outbursts" against the Trump administration
Normally, Security Clearances are extended to ex-Directors, in case you want to consult with them. But normally, they have the wisdom to shut up, and not be caught being dishonest polemics. Brennan burned that bridge like he was the Great White Omarosa Manigault Newman.
Brennan's response in the New York Times proved the Trump Administration was correct and justified.
Brennan claims there was collusion. But the chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Senator Richard Burr (R-NC), issued a scathing press statement released Thursday that explained why former CIA was wrong: 
- If Director Brennan’s statement is based on intelligence he received while still leading the CIA, why didn’t he include it in the Intelligence Community Assessment released in 2017? (Not doing so is obstructing justice and withholding information)
- If his statement is based on intelligence he has seen since leaving office, it constitutes an intelligence breach.
- If he has some other personal knowledge of or evidence of collusion, it should be disclosed to the Special Counsel, not The New York Times.
- If, however, Director Brennan’s statement is purely political and based on conjecture, the president has full authority to revoke his security clearance as head of the Executive Branch.
Game, set, match.
Highlights of things that the CIA did under Brennan include:
- 2014 - CIA employees had improperly accessed the computer servers of the Senate Intelligence Committee after some had complained about the CIA's oversight of enhanced interrogation and extraordinary rendition. Brennan said, 'oops, sorry... won't happen again'.
- 2016 - a North Carolina college student hacked Brennan's personal e-mail account and the info was posted on WikiLeaks.
- 2016 - Brennan was the mastermind and driver of the Russian hacking thing, and was neck deep in the Fake Steele Dossier. Those claiming 17 agencies, are ignoring that it was really 3 agencies, all driven by Brennan's CIA.
- 2018 - He vocally opposed Trump on pressuring North Korea towards Nuclear Disarmament, which he predicted would lead to war, but instead lead to face-to-face meetings and some concessions. 
- 2018.04 - He Defended against the firing of Andrew McCabe for gross abuses of ethics and that law, and had a rant against Trump 
- 2018.07.16 - He tweeted his reaction to Trump's comments at the 2018 Helsinki summit meetings with Putin calling it a "High Crime", "Treasonous", "imbicilic". 
Trump isn't trying to censor Brennan, he's using him as a tool (Political Foil) to prove that the deep state was irrational and out to get him. When your enemy is fucking up, you don't muzzle them, you irritate them and give them a megaphone. But the smartest communist in the Obama administration, and ex head of our most powerful intelligence agency, isn't bright enough to realize he's being used. 
- Benghazi: https://www.weeklystandard.com/stephen-f-hayes/benghazi-survivors-given-ndas-at-cia-memorial-service-for-woods-doherty
- Benghazi Coverup: https://www.weeklystandard.com/stephen-f-hayes-and-thomas-joscelyn/the-benghazi-report
- ISIS: https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/06/29/remarks-john-o-brennan-assistant-president-homeland-security-and-counter
- Burr's Press Release:
- McCabe Rant: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/03/17/ex-cia-chief-john-brennan-says-trump-displaced-demago/434948002/
- Helsinki Tweet: https://twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/1018885971104985093
- Foil: https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/08/trump-is-not-trying-to-silence-brennan-hes-using-him-as-a-political-foil/