Republicans are racists
The left used the big lie, to hide the many problems with Democrat Racism by prestidigitation: look over there, the Republicans are the racists. As long as the media is attacking the Republicans, and the Republicans are defending themselves, then the Democrats (and their media) can hide from all the bad things they've done or are doing.
Who do the bigoted Republicans have as some of the favorite figures?
- Blacks: Candice Owens, Walter Williams, Condeleza Rice, Alan Keyes, Herman Caine, Ben Carson, Larry Elder, Clearance Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Colin Noir, etc.
- Jews: Andrew Breitbart, Ben Shapiro, Andrew Kavlan, Dennis Prager, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Milo Yiannopoulos, etc.
- Gays: Peter Theil, Richard Grenell, Dave Rubin, Liz Chaney (before she fell from grace), Milo Yiannopoulos, etc.
If Republicans are so White Supremacist and homophobic racists, they seem to be doing it wrong.
The informed can read the details Democrat Racism, and know the real history of the made-up Southern Strategy. Those that believe the Democrats don't have bigger problems with racism than the Republicans (or at least are pretty close) are gullible rubes or plain old partisan flim-flammers.
|The Southern Strategy|
Just remember some of the basics:
- As the South got less racist, they became more Republican.
- As the North got more racist, they got more Democrat.
- In fact, the whole idea of breaking the South's segregation was because of what? Because the blacks were fleeing the South and moving North. So the North kept trying to use the Federal Government to force the South to be better to blacks, so they'd stop coming up to the North.
- The military is one of the most integrated parts of society: they vote mostly Republican.
- Black Panthers, BLM, Occupy, BDS movement supporters, and many other racist institutions have a large majority of their members voting Democrat.
Republicans are hardly saintly -- no diverse party or population of any kind is "pure". There's always a bell curve of distributions on every issue/view, and some Republicans are certainly racist douche's. But the majority of the time the politically correct are screaming it, it isn't what they claim. And when you start scratching the surface, you find that racist douche's are more common in the Democrat party: so they shouldn't be the ones lecturing anyone.